2.15.2010

Arise and Laugh

You are a M.O.M. when.....
almost every conversation ends with a cliffhanger and the words "to be continued...."

I was talking to my amazing aunt this weekend and right at the good stuff my loved ones start throwing pool table balls at each other. I came back to my aunt after reprimanding and bedtime was done and she said to me "to be continued another time."
I am amazing at the power the telephone has over loved ones. Whenever I am on the phone they start crying, screaming, laughing (in my other ear), fighting and begging for something. Our conversations become short and sweet or we become irritated I haven't figured this out yet, have you? to be continued.......

1 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

I wish that we could figure out how to let them know that we really will be just a minute and if they give us that minute things would be oh, so much better for everyone.