1.21.2010

Arise and Learn

As we continue our search for happiness I came across a Happiness challange for 2010. It is called the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I found it on youtube, and each week she is posting a new video on how to help you find more happiness in life through small things. I watched the first couple videos she has posted and have decided that I am going to give it a try. I am going to try and keep a journal, which I am not always best at doing, and see if I can really start to see a differnce in my happiness. Let me know what you think.

Happiness always looks small while your holding it in your hand, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is. Maxim Gorky

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea. I keep a journal for my kids, and it is so much fun to put in a new entry on their progress every once in awhile.