12.08.2009

Arise and Laugh

you are a M.O.M. when.....
you become the best or worst present hider.

One of the most fun things to do is to hide all the Christmas presents. You scope out every nook and cranny of the home to find a place to hide your treasures even if just for a few hours until they are wrapped. I have been the best and the worst, some places are easier than others.

Best Year
My first year married I was so excited to give my husband a snowboard. He had never been snowboarding but I was sure he would be a natural. So how do you hide a snowboard in a 1000sq ft apt? You give it to your friends and have them sneak it into your house in the middle of the night(just like Santa) Christmas Eve.

Worst Year
Last year I thought I had the best place ever. We had a ledge above our clothes in our closet and I had it the treasure hidden behind a bunch of bags. Well one day before Christmas my eight year old pulled down some bags and out fell the treasure. I heard a crash and came in to find a little girl covering her eyes saying I didn't see anything, I promise.
Fun memories that will last for ever!

0 comments: