12.10.2009

Arise and Know

Heavy stuff today. Do you know who Kevin Jennings is? If you don't (because you are watching anything but Fox News), Kevin Jennings is the man appointed by our President who is running the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools in the US Department of Education. I knew a little bit about this man before, but yesterday I read an article that opened my eyes...and I learned some things. I learned disgusting things that I wish I didn't know and that have been taught to 14 year-olds by GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network)...of which Kevin happens to be the founder of. This article makes me want to home school my 4 children. This man is a HUGE threat to our children. I find myself wanting to discuss what is in this article, but it is vile and I have no words. I will let it speak for itself and let you do the rest. I am trying to do everything I know how, to spread the word about this issue. I called ALL of my congressmen yesterday as well. To all MOMS, I feel we are sleeping giants, and when our children are threatened, we awake and ARISE and become a force so powerful, with a wrath so fierce, that no one dares to enter into our presence. (I am sure our husbands can attest to that :) ). In other words...STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS!!! Kevin Jennings is a threat to my children because of the ALL-POWERFUL position that he holds, and because of the facts of his past. He is unrepentant.

Click on this post to read the article, the whole article...it will blow your mind. It get worse and worse. Please awake with me. PLEASE spread the word. and PLEASE call your congressmen. Here is a website that will easily direct you to their numbers. http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/

I know I am on the right side of this fight. I am proud that one day I will be able to tell my children, and my children's children that I did everything in my power to stop the approaching evil, that I didn't stick my head in the sand, and that I fought for them...for THEIR future.

1 comments:

Geri said...

Right one, I agree one hundred percent. We need to stand up for what we believe in and especially when our children are threatened. I will call my congressmen and let them know how I feel. thank you.
Geri Lugo