11.13.2009

Arise and Laugh

you are a M.O.M. when....
your resume consists of all of these current job titles; maid, dishwasher, accountant, childs advocate, cook, taxi, therapist, teacher, entertainer and tutor.

I am sure that there are many others that I have left out, not on purpose. I think it is amazing all the different hats we wear and still survive and succeed from day to day. We CAN and DO do it ALL! We are SUPERWOMEN, saving the world one loved one at a time! My superwoman name is SheRa (not self proclaimed, but one I like and want to keep) and my power is love, my kryptonite is stupidity(j/k). Tell me, what is your superwoman name and power? (you have one, I know!)

1 comments:

Karin said...

Viola is what my extended family called me when I was younger. I had a Bennetton shirt with that written on it I wore all the time, & I was always helping other people. Don't know if that's my superpower, but I do enjoy it. If I had to pick one, it would be teaching. It's where I'm happiest. My kryptonite is pride, definately! Love you!!