11.16.2009

Arise and Know

I am really looking forward to reading Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue: An American Life." I Have a great deal of respect for her. MANY people of all sorts have made it their number one goal to take her out ever since she was introduced as McCain's running mate. And she is still standing. In the article I have attached, it gives you a little look at her book. What I found most wonderful was that she says in her book that she refused to shake Oliver Stone's hand on the set of SNL because he is a supporter of communist Hugo Chavez and once called President Bush "the devil himself." I love that she took a stand... even though it would not make her popular on the set with Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey, Sarah did NOT care. Check out the article by clicking on Arise and Know.

1 comments:

M.O.M.s Arise said...

I love you!!! I will read. It's good to understand where people are coming from.