2.16.2010

Arise and Learn

One of the sweetest acts of kindness from a stranger that I experienced was at the airport about 5 years ago. I was traveling back home to see my family by myself with all three of my kids all under three, as you can imagine my hands were very full. Luckily the flight was fine but when we got to the layover I was a little overwhelmed, I was suppose to go to the complete opposite side of the Atlanta airport to get on the next flight! This lady walked up to me and asked where I was going and told me that she would push my stroller and help me to my next flight! She was so sweet grabbing one of my bags and helping me to my destination. When we got there I thanked her and asked where she was going, only to find out her flight was back where we originally started at! I am so thankful for her taking that time to help me out.

0 comments: