2.08.2010

Arise and Learn

Valentines Day is just around the corner, how do you show love to those around you? Do you only celebrate it with your spouse or do you include the kids as well? My husband and I don't really celebrate Valentines day, because our anniversary is two days before, but we always try to do something special for the kids. This week I am planning for a special dinner with the family, with candles and everything. I am making an invitation for everyone and leaving it on their pillow, and plan to decorate the room with hearts and candles. I have an nice dinner planned and I am even going to dip strawberries in chocolate (one of my daughters favorites) for dessert. I think it will be an exciting way to show the kids how much we love and appreciate them in our lives.

0 comments: