1.19.2010

Arise and Learn

This week is National Hunt for happiness. I think that this is perfect to add to our lists of new years resolutions. Aren't we all looking for more happiness in our lives? I think that too many times we let the world define happiness for us.....If I only had a bigger house, more money, a better car, nicer clothes. Happiness does not lie in possessions, it may bring a moment of joy, but does not bring true happiness. I know that I have been guilty of this many times in my life, especially in those trying times. Let us all try to find the true happiness in our lives. It is different for all of us, but we can all find it if we try.

Happiness can not be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. Denis Waitley

0 comments: