1.06.2010

Arise and Laugh

You are a M.O.M. when.....
you look into the eyes of a loved one and are overcome with love and adoration and think this loved one is perfect.

They are perfect because they are just like you or strengthen you in ways no one else can. These loved ones are ones you can't live without and sometimes can't live with. Bono is singing in my head right now "I can't live with or without youuu." Today realize the strength you give to others. One of my favorite quotes "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world."

1 comments:

Karin said...

I was thinking about being the "perfect" mother today...& discovered that I am the perfect person to mother the spirits I have been given--to learn & teach, to give & grow. Though mothering can be difficult & daunting--I know it is my work, & I trust He who sent our children to us. Hugs!!!