12.02.2009

Arise and know

Attached is a music video, the song is by Muse (Libertarian band from England) and the video is not their music video. But I think it's safe to say that a Libertarian created this and stuck this song to it. I was messing around yesterday trying to find their real music video and came across this one and watched it like three times. So I wanted to share it! If you want to get inside the head of Libertarian thinking...then watch the video. I don't know if I agree with it entirely, but it's interesting. I share many of the same beliefs as Libertarians, but part ways when it comes to National defense. And THAT is a deal breaker for me. ADD moment...Do you remember when Ron Paul seemed a little "nuts" during the primaries? Well, my respect for him has grown quite a bit since then, but not enough to want him in the White House.
Anyways, click on this post to watch the video. This song is my favorite these days!

0 comments: