11.20.2009

Arise and Know

Jesse Jackson, you are a racist. Yep, I said it. What you said at the latest CBC reception (Congressional Black Caucus)..."You can't vote against health care and call yourself a black man" is hypocrytical. ADD moment...what would happen if there were a Congressional White Caucus? I'm just sayin'... Anyways, Jesse, I am calling you out. I am sick and tired of being thought of as a racist just for questioning our president on policy issues and not making one single remark about him being a black man. But you? You question someone on policy issues and throw in the color of his skin and that's okay? You are a hypocrite. What if a white politician said your exact same words to a large audience? I would bet all I have that you would take that person down JUST because he made a "black" referrence. So quick to use the race card aren't you? Jesse, take a look in the mirror and you will see a true racist. You and people like you are holding America back. You are a disgrace to Martin Luther King. Now HE was a true leader and his message was correct and powerful. I bet if he were in that CBC audience he would have set you straight for referring to a man by the "color of his skin" rather than the "content of his character." Jesse Jackson, you are an American problem.

Click to read article...

0 comments: