10.05.2009

Cobilynn

I have a dream to be connected to other M.O.M.'s and that together everyone will realize that we are the power that fuels this world. Together we can be one voice fighting for all that is good. It is my hope that as you read this blog daily we will all be inspired, lifted up, and encouraged by one another.
I am a M.O.M. of 5 loved ones in my household and my brains tends to never stop with new ideas. I love and hate this gift(only because it is exhausting at times). One of my inspirations was to write "you are a M.O.M. when..." a few years ago and my wheels have been turning ever since. I feel that if we can laugh more often about the little and big things it puts life in perspective. It is my hope that when you Arise you start your day with a laugh or at least a giggle. Laughter is the best medicine!